Continuing Education at the 2016 Wildlife Control Training Group Seminar
Chad Soard, owner of Trifecta Wildlife Services, attended the Wildlife Control Training Group’s 22nd Annual Wildlife Control Instructional Seminar held in Indianapolis, IN on February 11th and 12th, 2016. The seminar was an opportunity for private, municipal, state, and federal wildlife and pest control personnel to obtain practical, hands-on training in resolving human and animal conflicts. The lineup of presentations was impressive and comprehensively covered many aspects of the wildlife control industry. Abundant opportunities were available for networking, learning new skills, and honing existing skills. Excellent companies don’t believe in excellence, only in constant improvement.
The lineup of presentations included:
- Bird Control
- Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, and Groundhog Basics
- Shooting in Urban Environments
- Practical Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Success With Moles
- Drones in the Wildlife Control Business
- Construction Licenses for Wildlife Control Operators
- Understanding the Endangered Species Act Rule for Northern Long Eared Bats & the Acceptable Management Practices for Bat Control Activities in Structures
- Wildlife Control Operator Equipment
- Developing a Professional Rodent Pest Management Program
- Customer Service Over the Phone
Trifecta Wildlife Services takes advantage of continuing education opportunities and appreciates the efforts of Wildlife Control Training Group to provide the industry with top notch education through their seminars!